This course is an introduction to Lean Six Sigma and Kaizen from a Project and IT Service Management perspective.
The content can later be applied well in further certification courses. For example, in the areas of PRINCE2, ITIL or DevOps.
Who should attend
Employees working in a startup, on projects, or on an IT service desk.
You will have a basic understanding of how Lean Six Sigma and Kaizen works and how to apply it when working on a project or in an IT Service Desk.
- What is Six Sigma
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control Loop
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify Loop
- What is Lean
- Added value for the customer, avoidance of waste, continuous improvement, reduction of cycle time
- Value, non-value und waste
- Waste forms
- JIT, 5S and Kanban
- What is Kaizen
- Kaizen history
- Main features of Kaizen
- Kaizen pillars
- Principles of Kaizen
- Kaizen cycle of continuous improvement
- Apply Lean Six Sigma and Kaizen in startups, projects and at the IT service desk