Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2 Manage and Administer (SEPMA42)
The Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2: Manage and Administer course is designed for the network, IT security, and systems administration professional in a Security Operations position tasked with the day-to-day operation of the SEPM on-premise management console.
Who should attend
The SEP 14.2 Manage and Administer course is intended for students who are charged with managing and monitoring Symantec Endpoint Protection endpoints.
This course assumes that students have a basic understanding of advanced computer terminology, including TCP/IP networking and Internet terms, and an administrator-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) communicates with clients and make appropriate changes as necessary.
- Design and create Symantec Endpoint Protection group structures to meet the needs of your organization.
- Respond to threats using SEPM monitoring and reporting.
- Analyze the content delivery system (LiveUpdate).
- Reduce bandwidth consumption using the best method to deliver content updates to clients.
- Configure Group Update Providers.
- Create location aware content updates.
- Use Rapid Release definitions to remediate a virus outbreak.
- Managing Console Access and Delegating Authority
- Managing Client-to Server Communication
- Managing Client Architecture and Active Directory Integration
- Managing Clients and Responding to Threats
- Monitoring the Environment and Responding to Threats
- Creating Incident and Health Status Reports
- Introducing Content Updates Using LiveUpdate
- Analyzing the SEPM Content Delivery System
- Managing Group Update Providers
- Managing Certified and Rapid Release Definitions
- Configuring Location Aware Content Updates
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date