Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2 Configure and Protect (SEPCP42)
The Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2: Configure and Protect course is designed for the network, IT security, and systems administration professionals in a Security Operations position who are tasked with configuring optimum security settings for endpoints protected by Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2. This class brings context and examples of attacks and tools used by cybercriminals.
Who should attend
The Endpoint Protection 14.2 Configure and Protect course is intended for Network, IT security, and systems administration professionals in a Security Operations position who are tasked with configuring optimum security settings for endpoints protected by Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2.
This course assumes that students have a basic understanding of computer terminology, including TCP/IP networking terms, Internet terms, and an administrator-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Secure endpoints against network and file-based threats
- Control endpoint integrity and compliance
- Enforce adaptive security posture
- Introducing Network Threats
- Protecting against Network Attacks and Enforcing Corporate Policies using the Firewall Policy
- Blocking Threats with Intrusion Prevention
- Introducing File-Based Threats
- Preventing Attacks with SEP Layered Security
- Securing Windows Clients
- Securing Linux Clients
- Securing Mac Clients
- Providing Granular Control with Host Integrity
- Controlling Application and File Access
- Restricting Device Access for Windows and Mac Clients
- Hardening Clients with System Lockdown
- Customizing Policies based on Location
- Managing Security Exceptions
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date