ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition (ITIL4MPT)
The 5-day training provides a holistic picture of the necessary knowledge and skills related to the new Service Value System (SVS) of ITIL 4. The contents of the training are:
- An overview of the key differences between the ITIL v3 five-step Lifecycle IT Service Management model and its 26 processes and functions compared to the ITIL 4 Service Value System model and its 34 practices.
- A review of the SVS model and its components the service value chain, seven guiding principles, four business dimensions, governance, continuous improvement
- Insight into the 34 practices of ITIL
- 4 Key concepts and content from the three ITIL 4 Specialist courses: Create, Deliver & Support, Drive Stakeholder Value and High Velocity IT
- Contents from the ITIL Strategist Advanced Book and Course - Direct, Plan & Improve
Who should attend
You are a certified ITIL Expert or hold at least 17 ITIL Credits according to the ITIL v3 / 2011 qualification scheme and would like to become a new ITIL 4 Managing Professional and obtain the official "ITIL 4 Managing Professional" certificate.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
You have ITIL Expert status or at least 17 ITIL credits.
After the training you will want to have obtained new skills and knowledge. The ITIL 4 Transistion (MP) training enables you the following:
- You are an expert on ITIL 4 and have in-depth knowledge of the contents of ITIL 4 at the highest level.