- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Automation Anywhere
- Bosch IoT Academy
- Check Point
- Cloud Security Alliance
- Cybersecurity First Responder
- Cydrill Secure Encoding
- Dell EMC
- Kaspersky Lab
- NCTA Cloud
- Pivotal / Spring
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile®
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
ITIL 4 Managing Professional HVIT (ITIL4MPHV)
This 2.5 day training to become an ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT (HVIT) is intended for all those with an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate who wish to delve deeper into ITIL 4 and its practices and to achieve the ITIL 4 Managing Professional status.
You will acquire the knowledge and application of how digital organisations and digital operating models work in high-speed environments, with a focus on rapid delivery of products and services to maximise value. In addition, they will gain an understanding of working practices such as Agile and Lean as well as technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation and Automatic Testing.
Who should attend
You are in possession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and would like to get to know ITIL 4 and its practices in more depth. You are aiming for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Status.
You are in possession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
In 2.5 days, you will learn to understand how digital organisations and digital operating models work in high-speed environments, with a focus on rapid delivery of products and services to maximise value. They will also gain an understanding of working practices such as Agile and Lean, as well as technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation and Automatic Testing.
The successful completion of the ITIL 4 High Velocity IT qualification is one of the prerequisites for achieving the ITIL 4 Managing Professional level, which proves the candidate's practical and technical knowledge of the use of successful, modern IT-capable services, teams and workflows.
The ITIL 4 MP High Velocity IT Training is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of ITIL 4 (AXELOS). Therefore you have the guarantee that you will be taught all the key contents of ITIL 4.
After the training you want to have new skills and knowledge. You learn...
- ...align business objectives with IT
- ...embed complex and adaptive systems
- ...bridge the gap between development and operations
- ...improve the performance of service management with agile, lean and DevOps methods
- ...increase the speed and agility of services without compromising reliability
- ...create digital value and IT investments
- ...deliver effective digital products and services in high speed environments
- ...where, when, how and why is HVIT desirable?
The training consists of different contents and aspects, which flow into each other. The training is based on the official syllabus.
- Basic concepts and definitions for High Velocity IT
- Where, when, how and why is HVIT desirable?
- The digital enterprise and the demands it places on IT
- HVIT goals
- Valuable investments o rapid development,
- resilient operation,
- common value creation,
- secured conformity
- The digital product life cycle in terms of the ITIL "Operation Model"
- Culture for High Velocity IT
- ITIL-Guiding Principles, 4 dimensions of Service Management and other fundamental concepts for the provision of High Velocity IT
- HVIT Culture & key behaviours
- HVIT relevant ITIL practices
- Lean, Agile, Resilience, Continuous
- SRE, DevSecOps, Proactive Monitoring, CI/CD
- Service-dominant logic
- Design Thinking, Complexity Thinking
Duration 2.5 days
Price (excl. tax)
Country: DE1,350.- €
Currently no online training dates