- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Automation Anywhere
- Bosch IoT Academy
- Check Point
- Cloud Security Alliance
- Cybersecurity First Responder
- Cydrill Secure Encoding
- Dell EMC
- Kaspersky Lab
- NCTA Cloud
- Pivotal / Spring
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile®
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
DevOps Leadership (DOL)
The DevOps Leadership course will provide you with in-depth knowledge of the practices, processes, automation and technology used to adapt DevOps within an organisation, as well as the Scrum methodology, people and their cultural implications. The course concludes with the official DevOps Leadership exam, which you will take online.
Who should attend
The DevOps Leadership Training is designed for professionals who work in software or application development, IT operations, IT service management teams as well as business analysts, project and product managers and anyone who wants to gain knowledge of advanced DevOps principles and practices.
For the participation in the training one of the following certificates is required:
- DevOps Fundamentals (PEOPLECERT)
- DevOps Foundation (DevOps Institute - DOI)
- DevOps Fundamentals (DASA)
- DevOps Foundation (EXIN)
With the knowledge acquired in the course, you will build up the following understanding and be able to apply the following points in practice:
- The importance of the DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Why courage, team building, leadership and continuous improvement are essential in a DevOps environment.
- Why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different behaviour patterns in a DevOps environment.
- Identifying signals that indicate obstacles and/or team malfunctions.
- How to build good DevOps teams and evaluate their maturity level.
- Recognising the effects of luck and motivation on team performance.
- Identify how managers encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that can influence managers to build trust.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Applying typical tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, story mapping sessions and retrospectives.
The training contents at a glance:
- What is leadership and what is leadership for DevOps?
- How to lead an organisation through a DevOps transformation.
- Ascertain the urgency of DevOps
- Clarifying and agreeing on business objectives
- Developing a vision and strategy for the transformation
- Identifying and influencing key stakeholders
- Lead a culture of self-organised cross-functional teams
- Collect, transfer and implement feedback
- Break work down into iterations to accelerate learning and experimentation
- Leadership for continuous delivery and a culture of continuous improvement
- Innovation advantage - improving organisational resilience and sustainability
Duration 3 days
Price (excl. tax)
Country: DE1,450.- €
Currently no online training dates