- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
ITIL®4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition All Inclusive (ITIL4MPTAI)
Note: This text was automatically translated and may contain errors.
Please click here to read the original German version.
Who should attend
You are a certified ITIL Expert or have at least 17 ITIL credits according to the ITIL v3 / 2011 qualification scheme and would now like to advance to the new ITIL 4 Managing Professional and obtain the official "ITIL 4 Managing Professional" certificate.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
You are in possession of the ITIL Expert status or have at least 17 ITIL credits.
The 5-day training provides a holistic picture on the necessary knowledge and skills related to the new Service Value System (SVS) of ITIL 4. Contents of the training are:
- An overview of the key differences between ITIL v3's five-stage lifecycle IT service management model and its 26 processes and functions compared to ITIL 4's Service Value System model and its 34 practices.
- A Review of the SVS Model and its Components
- the service value chain, seven guiding principles, four business dimensions, governance, continuous improvement
- Insight into the 34 practices of ITIL 4
- Key concepts and content from the three ITIL 4 Specialist courses:
- Create, Deliver & Support
- Drive Stakeholder Value
- High Velocity IT
- Content from the ITIL Strategist Advanced Book and Course - "Direct, Plan & Improve".
'This ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition training remains subject to accreditation by PeopleCert'
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.