This 2.5-day training course for the ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) is intended for all those with the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate who wish to delve deeper into ITIL 4 and its practices and to achieve the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Status or the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader.
You will acquire the knowledge to control, plan and improve services (Direct, Plan & Improve. In doing so, you will deepen your basic knowledge from the Foundation and treat the practices, processes and activities in the necessary depth and practical relevance. At the end of the training you will be able to pass the official exam and to align the services of your organisation profitably.
Who should attend
You are in possession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and would like to get to know ITIL 4 and its practices in more depth. You are aiming for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Status.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
You are in possession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
In this 2.5 day training you will learn an understanding of the concepts illustrated in the ITIL 4 publication Direct, Plan & Improve to build an agile, learning and constantly improving IT organisation.
The successful completion of the ITIL 4 Direct, Plan & Improve qualification is one of the prerequisites for achieving the ITIL 4 Managing Professional level, which demonstrates the candidate's practical and technical knowledge of the use of successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows. It is also a prerequisite for achieving the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader level, which demonstrates the ability to develop and implement an effective IT and digital strategy.
The ITIL 4 MP Direct, Plan & Improve Training is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of ITIL 4 (AXELOS). This gives you the guarantee that you will be taught all the key contents of ITIL 4.
After the training you want to have new skills and knowledge. You learn...
- ...manage organisational change
- ...promote a culture of continuous improvement
- ...facilitate decision making
- ...support organisational change management
- ...create flexible yet resilient service delivery
- ...innovate while remaining compliant
- ...lead IT teams, create optimised, modern digital services
- ...apply governance, risk and compliance to your IT Service Management
- ...apply policies, controls and guidelines appropriately (not excessively)
The training consists of different contents and aspects, which flow into each other. The training is based on the official syllabus.
- Key terms, principles and concepts for Direct and Plan
- Concepts for value creation, outcome, costs & risks
- The role of governance, Risk and compliance and how to integrate them
- Cascading of goals and requirements
- Key principles and methods for improvement
- The 7 elements of the continuous improvement model
- Communication and organisational change management
- Communication and stakeholder management principles
- 4 Activities in planning and management, measurement and reporting
- For Direct, Plan and Improve relevant Value Streams and Practices
- Assessment Methods
- Business Case
- Value Stream Mapping
- Creating the appropriate decision competences