- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional CDS (ITIL4MPC)
This 2.5 day training course for ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) is intended for all those with ITIL 4 Foundation certification who wish to delve deeper into ITIL 4 and its practices and to achieve ITIL 4 Managing Professional status.
You will acquire the knowledge to develop, deliver and support services (Create, Deliver & Support), and how the necessary value streams are integrated via value streams and activities. In doing so, you will deepen your basic knowledge from the Foundation and treat the practices, processes and activities in the necessary depth and practical relevance. At the end of the training you will be able to pass the official exam and to profitably align the services of your organisation.
Who should attend
You are in possession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and would like to get to know ITIL 4 and its practices in more depth. You are aiming for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Status.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
You are in possession of the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
This 2.5 day training provides an understanding of how to integrate different value streams and activities to develop, deliver and support IT supported products and services and relevant practices, processes, methods and tools - Create, Deliver & Support. In addition, this training provides an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods.
The successful completion of the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support qualification is one of the prerequisites for achieving the ITIL 4 Managing Professional level, which proves the candidate's practical and technical knowledge of the use of successful, modern IT-capable services, teams and workflows.
The ITIL 4 MP Create, Deliver & Support Training is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of ITIL 4 (AXELOS). This gives you the guarantee that you will be taught all the key contents of ITIL 4.
After the training you want to have new skills and knowledge. You learn...
- ...improving existing processes and practices
- ...effective management of IT teams
- ...optimising value streams and workflows
- ...the prerequisite for aligning digital services with business strategy
- ...services demand- to develop oriented
- ...to integrate new agile methods into your service management
- ...lean, how to integrate agile and DevOps working methods into your service management
- ...how to implement an effective and lean service management organisation
You will acquire the knowledge to develop, deliver and support services (Create, Deliver & Support), and how the necessary activities are integrated via Value Streams. To enable you to link what you have learnt to your own practice in the best possible way, you will be given practical examples and aspects on a regular basis. The ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support training covers the following topics:
- Application of Value Streams and activities to the:
- Design & transition of services and components
- Obtain/build of service components
- Deliver & support of live products and services
- model examples for Value Stream application
- Organisation and framework for Value Streams & 4 types for organisational structures
- know how relevant ITIL 4 practices contribute to CDS
- methods for prioritisation and workflow management
- 5 techniques for demand management
- 12 ITIL practices relevant to CDS
- culture on organisational structures
- culture on organisational structures Team and employee level
- 10 steps to a customer-oriented organisation
- measurement of service performance