Who should attend
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development:
- Enterprise Java developers who are familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and are responsible for integrating enterprise applications.
- Enterprise SOA architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of enterprise integration.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Understanding of Java, including Java developments tools (i.e. Maven and Eclipse), and the Spring Framework
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Apache Maven
Learn how to develop, implement, test, and deploy enterprise integration patterns (EIP)-based applications using Apache Camel.
Camel Development with Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
This version of the course includes the Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development Exam (EX421). The exam tests candidates' abilities to create and maintain enterprise integration services based on Red Hat JBoss® Fuse Camel framework and application programming interfaces (APIs).
Course content summary:
- Understanding Camel routes
- EIP processors
- Graphical route editing and monitored execution
- Components (out-of-the-box and custom)
- Enterprise integration via Fuse Fabric