Camel Integration and Development with Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift with Exam (EX421) (AD422)
Who should attend
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development:
- Enterprise Java developers who are familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and are responsible for integrating enterprise applications.
- Enterprise SOA architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of enterprise integration.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Understanding of Java, including Java developments tools (i.e. Maven and Eclipse), and the Spring Framework
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Apache Maven
Learn how to develop, implement, test, and deploy enterprise integration patterns (EIP)-based applications using Apache Camel.
Camel Development with Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
This version of the course includes the Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development Exam (EX421). The exam tests candidates' abilities to create and maintain enterprise integration services based on Red Hat JBoss® Fuse Camel framework and application programming interfaces (APIs).
Course content summary:
- Understanding Camel routes
- EIP processors
- Graphical route editing and monitored execution
- Components (out-of-the-box and custom)
- Enterprise integration via Fuse Fabric