Who should attend
Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement EIPs using Camel’s features and capabilities.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Understanding of Java, including Java developments tools (i.e. Maven and Eclipse), and the Spring Framework
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Apache Maven
Camel Development with Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse (AD421) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
Camel development is organized around:
- Processors that massage, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel flow.
- Components that enable creating endpoints which interact with the outside world either by acquiring or transmitting messages.
A Camel route defines a sequence or flow of processing through one or more processors or endpoints. Attendees will learn the skills required to develop, implement, test, and deploy enterprise integration patterns (EIP)-based applications using Camel.
Course content summary
- Understanding Camel routes
- EIP processors
- Graphical route editing and monitored execution
- Components (out-of-the-box and custom)
- Enterprise integration via Fuse Fabric