In this hands-on seminar, IT system administrators will gain an insight into the new features of Windows Server 2019 and learn best practices for the efficient operation of Windows Server 2019 environments. After the seminar, participants will be able to migrate to Server 2019 and deploy Windows Server 2019 in a targeted and effective manner.
This text was automatically translated. Please clickto read the original German version.
Who should attend
The course is designed for administrators who want to familiarize themselves with Windows Server 2019 and gain an overview of modern methods and development trends in Windows server administration.
- Professional experience with Windows server operating systems such as Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Knowledge and experience in operating client-server environments.
- Understanding of basic networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and virtualization.
Participants of this course will gain the necessary knowledge about the design and structure of Windows Server 2019 environments. With the help of practical exercises, they will learn how to install, configure, manage and maintain Windows Server 2019 systems. A focus is on new features as well as modern approaches in server management and cloud integration. After the course, participants will be able to independently implement, maintain and professionally manage Windows Server 2019 systems.
- New features in Server 2019
- management tools on Server 2019
- Windows Powershell on Server 2019
- Integration in Microsoft Clouddienste
- Windows Container