This course is an introduction to Theory Of Constraints from a project and IT service management perspective based on the book "The Goal" by M. Goldratt.
The content can later be applied well in further certification courses. For example, in the areas of PRINCE2, ITIL or DevOps.
Who should attend
Employees working in a startup, on projects, or on an IT service desk.
You have a basic understanding of how Theory Of Constraints works and how to use it when working on a project or in an IT Service Desk.
- Drum Buffer Rope Principle
- Identify - Identify tight fit (Drum)
- Exploit - set buffers and set up tight fits
- Subordinate - synchronize material release via EP plan and the Rope
- Strengths - sustainably strengthen capacity of the bottleneck
- Avoid inertia - go back to point 1
- Use in projects and in the IT service desk