In this training you will learn several important basic technologies of the .NET Framework 5. Modern CPUs have more and more processors, therefore developers have to master multithreading. APIs of libraries and services are increasingly asynchronous, async and await want to be applied correctly. Background processes run in worker services, for communication between processes we use new gRPC.
Who should attend
Software developers who want to develop projects on the .NET platform professionally and efficiently.
C# Advanced (MSDEV03) or equivalent knowledge and skills
- Expand your knowledge of the fundamental .NET framework technologies.
- Be able to create more functional and efficient programs independently
- Immediate successful deployment of the additional .NET technologies
- Architecture of .NET
- Functional Language Elements of C# (C# 7 to 9)
- Configuration of .NET applications
- Reflection and dynamic programming
- Multithreading und Parallel Framework
- Asynchronous programming (async and await)
- Security und Kryptographie
- Network programming
- Worker Services
- LINQ to XML
- Inter-process communication with gRPC (Google Remote Procedure Call)
- Unit Testing
- Regular Expressions
This text was automatically translated. Please click here to read the original German version.