The Jira training for users (beginners) offers all participants the opportunity to gain a sound introduction to the basic functionalities of the software. We make you optimally familiar with Jira - for easy use in everyday work.
Structure and content
The optimal introduction for the right know-how in using Jira: With an overview of project roles, tasks and task types, workflows and components. Work with tasks along the workflow, learn to use the different search types (basic, advanced) and create reports based on task filters. On top, you will get an introduction to agile project management with Jira based on Scaled Agile with Scrum.
Exam: The training is not bound to an exam.
During the training, a Jira Server/DataCenter environment is used. In principle, what has been learned can also be applied to the Jira Cloud version, but not all differences to this will be covered during the training.
This text was automatically translated. Please clickto read the original German version.
Who should attend
This training is suitable for...
- Project managers and teams who want to expand their knowledge on the proper use of Jira.
- Users who want to expand their Jira know-how.
- Jira project managers and/or project administrators, Jira application administrators, and system administrators.
No previous knowledge is required to participate in the training. All necessary contents are taught in the training.
- Short introduction to Jira
- Overview Project roles, activities, activity types, workflows and components
- Search, filters and reports
- Work with operations along the workflow
- Communication in the project
- Search for operations using the different search types (Basic, Advanced)
- Create reports based on transaction filters
- Agile project management with Jira
- Outlook Scaling with Scrum
- Basics of project administration
- Clarification of open questions