In this course you will learn how to create a new Citrix DaaS deployment on Citrix Cloud, with a resource location on Microsoft Azure. You will also learn how to migrate to Citrix DaaS from an on-premises Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site. Get hands-on as the course guides you through the architecture, communications, management, installation, and configuration of Citrix DaaS on Citrix Cloud and a Microsoft Azure resource location that will host apps and desktops for your users.
This course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills, to not only understand, manage, and deliver successfully, but also to make well-informed planning decisions along the way.
Who should attend
Strong foundational knowledge of:
- Windows Server and Desktop operating systems.
- Active Directory, Policies, Profiles, Networking and Hypervisors.
- Understand the differences between Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 2203 LTSR on-premises and the Citrix DaaS.
- Install, configure, and manage Citrix Cloud Connectors.
- Deploy and manage Virtual Delivery Agent machines to on-premises resource locations as well as in Microsoft Azure using MCS.
- Integrate Citrix Cloud and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 2203 LTSR with Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Provide remote access with Citrix StoreFront and Citrix Gateway on Microsoft Azure.