Designed for experienced IT professionals, you will discover why WEM is the go-to system optimization and logon optimization solution for a Citrix deployment's app and desktop workloads. You will learn how to plan, build, rollout, and manage on-premises WEM or WEM service and how to integrate it into Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops or Citrix DaaS.
You will leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage additional solutions and features in your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop or Citrix DaaS site.
Who should attend
For administrators or engineers
Strong foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 or Citrix DaaS
- Install and initialize WEM and integrate into Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and Citrix DaaS.
- Configure WEM features to improve the end user environment and virtual resource consumption.
- Migrate an on-premises WEM deployment to WEM service.
- Module 1: Introduction to Workspace Environment Management (WEM)
- Module 2: Planning – WEM Architecture and Component Communications
- Module 3: Planning - WEM On-Premises Deployment Installation
- Module 4: Planning – WEM Service Deployment Installation
- Module 5: Planning – WEM Consoles and Initial Setup
- Module 6: Planning – WEM System and Log On Optimization
- Module 7: Planning – WEM Security and Lockdown Features
- Module 8: Planning - The WEM Agent
- Module 9: Planning – WEM Monitoring, Reporting, and Troubleshooting
- Module 10: Planning – Upgrading WEM and Migration to WEM Service
- Module 11: Rolling Out a WEM Deployment
- Module 12: Managing a WEM Deployment