Who should attend
- Network Video Operator and Administrator
- Voice / UC / Collaboration / Communications Engineer
- Collaboration Tools Engineer
- Collaboration Sales / Systems Engineer
The recommended knowledge and skills for a learner before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
At the end of this course students will be able to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco visual collaboration solutions. This course assists the student in preparing for the Cisco TelePresence Video Specialist certification.
Video Infrastructure Implementation (VII) v2017 replaces the Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions (VTVS2) course to help students prepare for the Cisco TelePresence Video Specialist certification. This course is designed to teach technicians to install/configure, operate and maintain core visual communication components for both premise and cloud-based video and TelePresence solutions. Cisco video/UC infrastructure including Expressway (or VCS), Unified Communications Manager (UCM), Cisco Meeting Server (CMS), TelePresence Server, Conductor and TMS will be configured to work in premise based solutions as well as with Cisco Spark and Cisco WebEx cloud solutions.