Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA)
The Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA) v1.1 course teaches you how to successfully deploy the Cisco® Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) solution in your enterprise network. This advanced-level, instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course covers SD-Access fundamentals, provisioning, policies, wireless integration, border operations, and migration strategies. The course also discusses how Cisco SD-Access fits into the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA).
Who should attend
- System engineers
- Network engineers
- Technical architects
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners and resellers
Before taking this course:
- You should have an understanding of network routing and switching principles equivalent to the Cisco CCNA® certification level.
This course will help you:
- Gain hands-on practice using SD-Access with lab exercises
- Deepen your understanding of the SD-Access solution
- Prepare for successful SD-Access deployment
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Cisco SD-Access and how it relates to Cisco DNA
- Orchestrate a Cisco SD-Access solution using the Cisco DNA Center™ orchestration platform
- Use the Network Data Platform to demonstrate the assurance and analytics capabilities of SD-Access
Duration 4 days
Price (excl. tax)
- US$ 3,000.—
- Cisco Learning Credits: 30 CLC
Courseware language: English
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.