Introduction to the Bosch IoT Cloud (SI-F102)
The training course "Introduction to the Bosch IoT Cloud" provides participants with basic knowledge about cloud computing, Internet of Things and Cloud Foundry. The focus of this training is put on the Bosch IoT Cloud with its features and services. Using examples, the interaction of different parts and services of the Bosch IoT Cloud is demonstrated and the usage of the Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface is practiced. Participants will learn how to control the Bosch IoT Cloud through its various web user interfaces. Additionally, participants will deploy a first IoT application to the cloud in an exercise.
Who should attend
IT-employees, consultants, business analysts, employees from business departments with an affinity for IT, solution architects, developers
No prior knowledge necessary.
After this training course, the participants will be familiar with the features of the Bosch IoT Cloud and what new opportunities arise from it for themselves. Terms like Cloud, IoT and Everything-as-a-Service can be explained by the participants in their own words. The basic use of the Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface can be done by all participants after this training.
- Fundamentals of the Internet of Things and cloud computing
- Overview Bosch IoT Cloud incl. its marketplace
- Bosch IoT Cloud as a part of the Bosch IoT Ecosystem
- Introduction to the Bosch IoT Cloud Base services
- Overview of the Bosch IoT Suite services
- Many use case examples
- Short introduction to the DevOps principle
- Usage of the Bosch IoT Cloud Management Area
- Introduction to Cloud Foundry
- Usage of the Bosch IoT Cloud Developer Console and of the Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface
- Practical example
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date