Bosch IoT Gateway Software for IoT Developers (SI-B103)
The training course "Bosch IoT Gateway Software for IoT Developers" presents our "Bosch IoT Gateway SDK" and includes:
- The specifications on our runtime ready-to-use modules
- Tools for programmers
- Expertise for successful design of IoT Applications
The training focuses on the specific characteristics of each module, its functionality and the modular approach to combine them in order to match the requirements of your project.
Several hands-on practice examples enable the participants to use the theory in their practical programming environment.
Who should attend
IT employees, System Architects, Developers
The participants must have basic Java knowledge
After this training course, participants will have acquired the know-how for building gateway-based IoT applications efficiently realizing various scenarios for smart homes, Industry 4.0, connected cars, and eHealth via provided OSGi R6 support and value-added OSGi services for a variety of target devices.
- Bosch IoT Gateway Software: Features Overview & Use Cases
- Installation & Configuration
- Product Structure & Documentation
- Bosch IoT Gateway Runtime
- Framework Starting & Practical Usage of Console Commands
- Framework Administration: Web Console
- mToolkit: Development & Debugging of IoT Applications
- Core Platform
- Remote Access
- Remote Management
- IoT Platform
- Applications & Firmware Management
- Designing IoT Applications