Technical Introduction to the IoT (IOT-F101)
The "Technical Introduction to the IoT" training course considers various aspects of the Internet of Things from a technical point of view. It gives an overview of new challenges and tasks for solution architects, product owners and developers.</p><p>During the course participants will be introduced to typical IoT communication protocols, rapid prototyping tools and cloud services for IoT solutions. Participants will also resolve IoT solution architecture challenges as well as integrate their first device using the knowledge acquired during the course.
Who should attend
IT solution architects, HW and SW developers, HW and SW product owners, IT consultants, IoT enthusiasts
Basic programming skills in any main programming language
After this training course, the participants will have an understanding of challenges of IoT solutions as well as have an overview of typical IoT protocols, tools and services.
- IoT - A new kind of technical challenge for "internet" and "things" companies
- IoT Use Cases - Implications for Solution Architecture
- IoT Solution Architecture: Building Blocks and Patterns/Antipatterns
- Connecting Things - The Internet (of Things) protocols
- Rapid IoT Prototyping Tools
- Cloud Services for the IoT