Introduction to Augmented Reality (AR) (IOT-B202)
Augmented Reality (AR) is a cutting-edge visual interactive experience of a real-world environment. This training explains the main characteristics of AR systems and specifies the main components of AR in an IoT architecture.
In addition, this two-day training introduces the basics of AR and some surrounding contexts. How and why it was developed, and how it compares to and differs from its technological cousin, Virtual Reality (VR). Furthermore, this training explains business aspects of AR, the AR market and the potential IoT applications. Through a hands-on project, you will learn practical techniques to rapidly prototype AR IoT applications. You will also learn more about the current industry landscapes, the hardware needed to view AR content and how people are using AR in IoT today. At the end of the training, you will be able to implement AR functionality to realize your own AR IoT ideas.
Who should attend
- (UI/UX) Designers
No Prerequisites required
After completion this training, the participants will be able to comprehend AR concept and to use it with IoT for potential use cases.
- Comparison the differences of AR, VR and MR
- Introduction of the different types of AR experiences and how to use them in IoT use cases
- Overview of the main AR products and technologies on the market today
- Overview of popular use cases for AR with IoT
- Building different AR applications using an AR Development kits and tools
- Building an AR IoT scenes in 3D space using live objects
- Development of an AR App within the IoT scene