- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Cisco IOS XR Specialist (IMTXR)
The Cisco IOS XR Specialist certification is a certification for network engineers, who wish to obtain prescriptive information and experience using Cisco IOS XR. This certification validates the skills to implement, verify, and maintain core and edge technologies on Cisco carrier-class platforms running Cisco IOS XR.
Unlike competitive offerings, the Cisco IOS XR Specialist certification provides service providers, enterprise companies, and partners a way to differentiate themselves and to show their prospective customer base the value in possessing staff with knowledge of Cisco IOS XR, e.g. the ability to utilize more advanced features, more successful and higher performing IT deployments, lower cost for network maintenance.
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, it is recommended that the student be at an advanced or professional level.
Complete one of the following recertification options every two years. To recertify, pass one of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Re-take and pass all exams for each Specialist certification indicated on the specific certification page. Please note: this includes ALL exams whether refreshed or not, or
- Pass the current CCIE written exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE written exam, or current CCDE practical exam
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCA) interview and the CCA board review.