- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Talent Programs»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Internet of Things (IoT)»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- NSE 7
Network Security Architect (NSE 7)
The NSE 7 Network Security Architect designation recognizes advanced skills in deploying, administering, and troubleshooting Fortinet security solutions.
Who Should Attempt the NSE 7 Certification?
Networking and security professionals involved in the design, administration, and support of security infrastructures using Fortinet solutions.
- The NSE 7 certification is achieved upon passing one or more of the current NSE 7 exams
- The NSE 7 certification is valid for 2 years
The NSE 7 designation is earned by passing one or more of the NSE 7 exams:
- Fortinet NSE 7 - Advanced Threat Protection 2.5
- Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 6.0
- Fortinet NSE 7 - Secure Access 6.0
- Fortinet NSE 7 - Cloud Security 6.0
These exams are available at Pearson VUE test centers.
Recommended training for this certification
- Candidates can renew their NSE 7 certification by taking one (or more) of the current NSE 7 exam at a Pearson VUE center
- Candidates can renew their NSE 7 certification by fulfilling one (or more) of the current NSE 7 requirements, or by passing the NSE 8 exam.