An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat® Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack® has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack is able to:
- Install and configure Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Manage users, projects, flavors, and rules
- Configure and manage images
- Add compute nodes
The following audiences may be interested in earning Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack:
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their use of Red Hat OpenStack Platform skills.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent skills are recommended.
Recommended training for this certification