VMware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage plus Troubleshooting & Operations Fast Track (NSXICMTOFT) [V6.4]
Who should attend
Experienced system or network administrators
This course requires that you have completed the Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course or ! certification or that you have the following skills and knowledge:
- Understanding of enterprise switching and routing
- Knowledge of TCP/IP services
- Experience with firewalls and firewall rule sets
- Describe the evolution of the software-defined data center
- Configure and deploy VMware NSX components for management and control
- Describe basic VMware NSX layer 2 networking
- Configure, deploy, and use logical switch networks
- Configure and deploy VMware NSX distributed router appliances to establish east-west connectivity
- Configure and use all main features of the VMware NSX® EdgeTM services gateway
- Configure NSX Edge firewall rules to restrict network traffic
- Configure VMware NSX distributed firewall rules to restrict network traffic
- Configure Service Composer policies
- Configure an identity-aware firewall
- Describe VMware NSX data security
- Use the cross-vCenter VMware NSX feature
- Establish and apply a structured approach and methodology for troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot NSX infrastructure and component problems
- Troubleshoot physical and logical networking problems involving switching and routing
- Use tools to monitor, operate, and troubleshoot NSX deployments
This course prepares you for the following certifications:
This intensive five-day, extended-hours course focuses on installing, configuring and managing VMware NSX®. This course presents VMware NSX as a part of the software-defined data center. The course also details logical routing to enable you to dynamically route between different virtual environments.
You will learn how to use logical switching in VMware NSX to virtualize your switching environment and how to use gateway services, firewall configurations, and security services to help secure and optimize your VMware NSX environment. In addition, you will be presented with various types of technical problems which you will learn how to identify and solve through a systematic process. You will also be introduced to several operational, management, and troubleshooting tools.
A software-defined data center environment with hands-on labs is provided to reinforce the skills and concepts presented in the course.
Dauer 5 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- 5.250,– €
Sprache der Kursunterlagen: Englisch
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs.