Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 11 (MOC 55342)
This is a 5-day ILT course that is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 11 PCs and devices in an on-premises Windows Server Active Directory domain environment. These skills include understanding:
- Important Windows 11 features
- How these features are used in an Active Directory
- How to troubleshoot these features
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is Desktop Support Technicians (DSTs). These technicians provide Tier 2 support to users with domain-joined computers running the Windows 11 OS, typically in medium to large enterprise organizations. These DSTs focus on a broad range of technical issues for:
- Windows 11
- Cloud services
The key responsibilities include resolving technical issues relating to:
- Windows 11 installation, upgrade, and migration
- User state
- Device synchronization
Other key responsibilities include:
- Configuring and troubleshooting local and remote network access
- Configuring and troubleshooting access to apps
- Troubleshooting access to data and printers
- Troubleshooting authentication, Endpoint security and policy
- OS and data recovery
The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals who administer and support Windows 11 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources.
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles.
- Understanding of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) components.
- Windows Server fundamentals.
- Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, experience with Windows 10 or 11 or knowledge from the M70697A: Implementing and Managing Windows 11 course.
- Describe the processes involved in planning and using a troubleshooting methodology for Windows 11.
- Troubleshoot startup issues and operating system services on a Windows 11 PC.
- Perform system recovery.
- Resolve issues related to hardware devices and device drivers.
- Administer Windows 11 devices.
- Troubleshoot issues related to network connectivity.
- Configure Windows 11 devices by using Group Policy.
- Configure and troubleshoot user settings.
- Configure and troubleshoot resource access.
- Implement remote connectivity.
- Deploy and troubleshoot applications.
- Maintain Windows 11 devices.
- Introducing Windows 11
- Administering Windows 11 remotely
- Troubleshooting startup and performing system recovery
- Troubleshooting devices and device drivers
- Configuring and troubleshooting network connectivity
- Troubleshooting Group Policy
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Security Settings
- Configuring and Troubleshooting User State
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Resource Access
- Troubleshooting applications
- Maintaining Windows 11
Dauer 4 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- 2.390,– €
Dauer 4 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Deutschland: 2.390,– €
- Kaffee, Tee, Saft, Wasser, Cola
- Gebäck und Süßigkeiten
- Frisches Obst
- Mittagessen in einem der naheliegenden Restaurants
Gilt nur bei Durchführung durch Fast Lane. Termine, die von unseren Partnern durchgeführt werden, beinhalten ggf. ein abweichendes Verpflegungsangebot.