SharePoint 2016 End User (MOC 55199)
This SharePoint 2016 End User class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2016 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries as well as basic page customizations.
Who should attend
This course is intended for new and existing users of SharePoint. This course is for information workers.
Students are expected to be comfortable in Windows.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2016 Team Site.
- Learn to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn to customize SharePoint lists.
- Learn to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn to manage library document versions.
- Learn to create SharePoint list and library views.
- Learn to create sub sites using various SharePoint templates.
- Learn to create and edit Web page content.
- Learn to create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
- Learn to create Site columns and content types.
- Learn to integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2016.
- Learn to manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2016 resources.
- SharePoint 2016 Introduction
- SharePoint List Basics
- Library Basics
- Working with Lists and Library Views
- Working with Sites
- Page Content
- Forms Library
- Site Columns and Content Types
- Office Integration
- Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
- Participating in User Communities
Dauer 3 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
Country: DE1.590,- €
hardcoded default SA
Sprache der Kursunterlagen: Englisch