Updating Your Skills to SQL Server 2017 (MOC 10998)
This two-day instructor-led course is aimed at database professionals looking to update their skills to cover SQL Server 2017.
Dieser Kurs ist nur noch bis zum 30. April 2021 verfügbar.
The primary audience for this course is existing database professionals with experience of SQL Server 2016 who want to update their skills to SQL Server 2017.
The secondary audience is existing SQL Server 2016 MCSAs who want to prepare for the Upgrade exam for SQL Server 2017 certification.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience of building and managing database, data warehouse, and business intelligence (BI) solutions with SQL Server 2016.
- Familiarity with the Windows Server 2016 operating system and networking.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 2016.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server 2017
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server Performance, Availability, and Scalability
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server data access
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server reporting and BI
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server OLAP
- Describe new and enhanced data analytics features
- Describe new and enhanced features in SQL Server Cloud deployments
- Describe SQL Server on Linux functionality
- Introduction to SQL Server 2017
- What’s new in SQL Server Performance, Scalability, and Availability.
- What’s New in SQL Server data Access
- What’s new in SQL Server Reporting and BI
- New and Enhanced Features in SQL Server Analysis Services
- New and Enhanced data Analytics Features
- What’s new in SQL Server in the Cloud
- SQL Server on Linux
Dauer 2 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
Country: DE1.090,- €
hardcoded default SA
Sprache der Kursunterlagen: Englisch
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs.