Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
You should have knowledge of:
- Networking terms and concepts
- Web browsers and Telnet or SSH connection methods
- Different operating system environments
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Run and manage automated workflows using HP Operations Orchestration (OO) 10.x
- Perform a wide range of system administration, monitoring, and management tasks using OO Central
- Author, maintain, document, and package new automated workflows using the OO Studio application
- Test and debug the flows locally and remotely
- Work with Looping and Iteration operations
- Apply parallel processing methods to your flows in HP Operations Orchestration (OO)
- Use responses, rules, and transitions to control flow run
- Use XML operations and XML filters for processing XML content in OO
- Use the file system content in the OO library
- Add email notifications to your flows
- Execute scriptlet methods in OO to manage flow data and flow execution
- Install, configure, and update OO
This four-day course introduces students to the essential concepts and usage, and also to more advanced features of the HP Operations Orchestration (OO) software. OO is part of HP Cloud Automation solutions.
Working with OO 10.70 includes using OO Central, the OO runtime engine, to locate, run, monitor, and perform important administrative tasks and using OO Studio to author and deploy automated workflows. A flow is a set of actions linked by decision-making logic to automate tasks.
The course consists of focused, task-oriented lectures, text, and a series of detailed hands-on labs to teach the course material to the student. The hands-on labs use version 10.70 of the software.
Operations Orchestration 10.x Essentials (OO120)
Operations Orchestration 10.x Intermediate and Advanced (OO350)