Network Node Manager i Software 2018.x Advanced (NNMI200)
Who should attend
This course is intended for NNMi administrators and anyone responsible for the installation and maintenance of NNMi.
To be successful in this course, you should have the following prerequisites or knowledge:
- Prior knowledge and hands-on experience with NNMi 2018.x and/or participation in the NNMI120 - Network Node Manager i 2018.x Essentials course
- NNMI120 – Network Node Manager i 2018.x Essentials
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Configure integration between NNMi and Network Automation (NA)
- Implement application failover and Global Network Management (GNM)
- Use incident correlation
- Extend NNMi functionality with custom menu actions
- Define Management Information Base (MIB) expressions and collect custom MIB data from devices
- Understand the functionality of the Multi-Protocol Label Switching, Quality Assurance Smart Plug-in (QA SPI) and Traffic Performance
This course provides in-depth technical knowledge about the advanced administration of Network Node Manager i (NNMi) 2018.x.
It is intended for those who might need to use features, such as Global Network Management (GNM), user interface (UI) customization, advanced incident handling, custom event correlation, integration with Micro Focus Software products, fail-over options, and advanced command-line options. This three-day course is a mixture of lectures and hands-on exercises. Network Node Manager i 2018.11 is used during the hands-on exercises.
This course is designed for users who already have some prior knowledge and hands-on experience with Network Node Manager i 2018.x.