Content Manager Administration Essentials (CM200)
This 2-day Administrator Level course covers the setup and configuration of Content Manager for Enterprise use. It discusses Security, Locations, Retention, Schedules and Holds, Classifications/Categories, Record Types, Action Tracking and System Options.
Class sizes are limited to 12 participants to provide adequate individual attention under the guidance of expert HPE Software Education trainers. During this course, learners will participate in guided demonstrations followed by self-completed exercises. It is important to complete all demonstrations and exercises as the course builds upon itself.
Who should attend
Target Audience: Records Coordinator, Administrator
This course is intended for those users who are responsible for the setup and initial design of HPE Content Manager; including, but not limited to: Senior Business Staff, Power Users, and/or Core Project Team Members.
To be successful in this course, you should have the following prerequisites or knowledge.
- Successful completion of Content Manager 9.3 Advanced User Training (CM110) or equivalentexperience (6 months or more using HPE Content Manager and/or HPE Records Manager in aprofessional environment)
- Knowledge of Content Manager and/or Records Management principles and internal businessprocesses
- Basic knowledge of and comfort working with software; including simple keyboard and mouseskills, as well as knowledge of Web Browsers (Internet Explorer or Chrome) and other Windows-based programs.
While there will be some technical discussion throughout the course, a strong technical aptitude or background is not required.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Set up Content Manager security
- Set up Content Manager locations
- Set up additional fields
- Create and maintain retention schedules and holds
- Create and maintain a classification system (that is, a record plan)
- Define record types
- Perform and configure Content Manager administrative options
- Retention Schedules and Holds
- Additional Fields
- Structured Titling Options
- Record Types
- Action Tracking
- System Administration Options