Content Manager 9.3 Advanced User Training (CM110)
This one-day, user-level course addresses all the core functionality and features of HPE Content Manager. This includes searching for, creating, and maintaining records. Other components, such as Reports, Activities and Actions, Alerts, User Labels, Dropzone and User Options are also discussed.
Class sizes are limited to 12 participants to provide adequate individual attention under the guidance of expert HPE Software Education trainers. During this course, learners participate in guided demonstrations followed by self-completed exercises. It is important to complete all demonstrations and exercises because the course builds upon itself.
Who should attend
This course is intended for senior-level users who are responsible for the day-to-day operations of an organization and who might have elevated responsibility in the HPE Content Manager tool, including, but not limited to, Content Managers, Records Coordinators, senior business staff, Power Users, Inquiry Users, and/or core project team members.
To be successful in this course, you should have the following prerequisites or knowledge.
- Knowledge of Records management principles and internal business processes
- Basic knowledge of and comfort working with software; including simple keyboard and mouse skills, as well as knowledge of MS Office and other Windows-based programs
While there will be some technical discussion throughout the course, a strong technical aptitude or background is not required.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the key features and benefits of Content Manager
- Navigate and customize the main Content Manager desktop client
- Use advanced search options
- Create and manage records within Content Manager
- Perform document management within Content Manager and native application(s)
- Create and use document queues
- Create and send records using the Content Manager-MS Outlook integration
- Set up personal alerts
- Configure user labels and levelling
- Customize additional user options and User Interface Customization.
- Course Overview
- Overview of Content Manager
- Overview of Content Manager Clients
- Search Functionality in Content Manager
- Creating Records
- Working with Records
- Editing Records (Document Management)
- Working with Document Queues
- Content Manager Integration with MS Outlook
- Working with Alerts and User Labels
- User Customization
- Web Client