This five-day instructor-led training course is designed to provide the essential skills and knowledge needed to configure, deploy, and use Asset Manager 9.41 or 9.40 to successfully implement an asset management solution in an enterprise-level business or large organization. The class consists of approximately 50% lecture and 50% hands-on lab exercises. The hands-on lab exercises use version 9.41 of the software.
Who should attend
All users of Asset Manager.
- No prerequisites for this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe an evolutionary approach to asset management
- Explain the capabilities provided by HP Asset Manager's core modules
- Use the clients to navigate within Asset Manager's core tables
- Create a database
- Create and manage portfolio items
- Reconcile software installations with software licenses
- Write scripts to extend Asset Manager's functionality
- Create queries and views to filter data
- Configure Asset Manager security and control database access
- Import and export data using Asset Manager
- Schedule automatic processes
- Basics of Asset Management and Databases
- Getting Started
- Portfolio Management, Software Management, Virtual Machine and Mobile Device Management
- Scripts, Filters, and Views
- User Management
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Automated Process Management