NCTA Cloud Operations (NCTA-CO)
This course is designed for system administrators or cloud technologists who wish to further develop their skills for evaluating, deploying, and administering cloud services. This includes evaluating and selecting Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions and deploying applications to the cloud, as well as maintaining, securing, and optimizing cloud solutions to achieve the best Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Return on Investment (ROI).
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic network and server administration, as well as a strong understanding of cloud technologies. In addition, you should be familiar with evaluating, selecting, and implementing Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
In this course, you will deploy, configure, and administer Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions as needed to function as a Certified Cloud Master. You will:
- Describe cloud operations.
- Plan cloud services Implementation.
- Deploy a cloud application with Digital Ocean.
- Deploy a cloud application with Heroku.
- Deploy websites with Microsoft Azure.
- Implement Azure Cloud Services and virtual machines.
- Manage Azure applications with Visual Studio.
- Deploy applications to Opscode Chef.
- Manage server state with Puppet.
- Implement Rackspace Cloud Servers.
- Import and export data from cloud services.
- Manage security and compliance in cloud solutions.
- Plan and execute a phased cloud migration.
- Cloud Operations
- Planning Cloud Service Implementation
- Deploying a Cloud Application with Digital Ocean
- Deploying a Cloud Application with Heroku
- Deploying Websites with Microsoft Azure
- Implementing Azure Cloud Services and Virtual Machines
- Managing Azure Applications with Visual Studio
- Deploying Applications to Opscode Chef
- Managing Server State with Puppet
- Implementing Rackspace Cloud Servers
- Importing and Exporting Data from Cloud Services
- Managing Security and Compliance in Cloud Solutions
- Planning and Executing a Phased Cloud Migration
Dauer 5 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- 2.990,- €
Sprache der Kursunterlagen: Englisch
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen