Advanced z/OS Security: Crypto, Network, RACF and Your Enterprise (ES66G)
Who should attend
This class is intended for z/OS system programers and security specialists in charge of designing and implementing z/OS security for web enabled applications.
- General z/OS knowledge including basic Unix System Services skills
- Experience configuring any of the web servers on z/OS
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and RACF
- Identify the z/OS web security services.
- Set them up and to operate them.
- Administration of X.509 digital certificates with RACF
- Activation of basic and SSL user authentication on the IBM HTTP Server for z/OS
- Implementation of SSL on TN3270 and FTP
- Description of the security and cryptographic services in z/OS
- Description of the capabilities of the Firewall Technologies for z/OS
- Description of the capabilities of the LDAP Server for z/OS
- Overview of PKI Services
- Overview of OpenSSH on z/OS
Dauer 4 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
Country: DE3.190,- €
Sprache der Kursunterlagen: Englisch