AWS Well-Architected Immersion Day (AWSWAID)
An AWS Well-Architected Immersion Day provides our customers with hands-on experience implementing AWS Well-Architected design principles and best practices.
After attending an AWS Well-Architected Immersion Day our customers must be able to champion the value the AWS Well-Architected framework could bring to their organization, even if they are not yet experts in AWS. Customers should appoint a Well-Architected champion, and champions for each pillar of the framework.
Customers should understand the learn, measure, improve mechanism behind Well-Architected, going beyond the concept of just reviewing a workload.
- Are you Well-Architected
- Lab: Walkthrough of the Well-Architected tool
- Operational Excellence
- Lab: Dependency Monitoring
- Lab: Create a data bunker account
- Lab: Deploy a reliable multi-tier infrastructure
- Performance Efficiency
- Lab: Calculating difference in clock source
- Cost Optimization
- Lab: AWS Account setup
- Close-out and Goodbye