Deploying Cloud Connect Solutions with Cisco Cloud Services Router 1000V (CLDCSR)
The Deploying Cloud Connect Solutions with Cisco Cloud Services Router 1000V (CLDCSR) v1.0 course shows you how to deploy and operate Cisco® Cloud Services Router 1000V (CSR1000V) to provide comprehensive WAN gateway and network services functions including connectivity, routing, and security into virtual and cloud environments. Through expert instruction and hands-on labs, you will learn: Cisco CSR 1000V deployment options and requirements; hypervisor support, licensing models, features and programmability support; and how to implement, integrate, install, manage, and troubleshoot the deployment process and common operation issues.
Who should attend
- Data Center engineers
- Cloud engineers
- System engineers
- Field engineers
- Implementation/operation/support/installation and upgrade specialists
- IT administrators
- Network engineers
- Cloud computing experts
- Security specialists
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Cisco CCNA® Routing and Switching (or equivalent knowledge)
- Cloud Virtualization/VMware competency
- IP Network Security and VPN (IPSec)
The following course can help you meet these prerequisites:
This class will help you:
- Learn how to use the CSR 1000V Series to extend your enterprise network to public and private clouds
- Gain hands-on practice in a comprehensive set of skills
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe items to be aware of before installing a Cisco CSR 1000V, including virtual machine requirements for installing Cisco CSR 1000V, licensing options that are available with Cisco CSR 1000V, supported Cisco IOS® XE technologies, and management options for Cisco CSR 1000V.
- Prepare for installation of Cisco CSR 1000V Series routers.
- Explain common Cisco IOS XE Command-Line Interface (CLI) commands and conventions that can make it easier to work in the CLI, and describe how you can get help with command syntax and command options.
- Describe the options you can use to activate the license for Cisco CSR 1000V and activate the license for each option. Troubleshoot issues with Cisco CSR 1000V licenses.
- Upgrade the Cisco IOS XE software for an existing Cisco CSR 1000V installation.
- Describe the Call Home feature and its benefits, configure the feature on the Cisco CSR 1000V, including the anonymous reporting option, and display the Call Home configuration. List the different Call Home events that trigger alerts and commands that are executed as a result of the alert.
- Troubleshoot Cisco CSR 1000V Virtual Machine (VM) issues.
- Rehost a Cisco CSR 1000V license to a new VM, whether the current Cisco CSR 1000V router is accessible or not.
- Describe the Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) Layer 2 gateway feature and configure this feature on the Cisco CSR 1000V router.
- Deploy the Cisco CSR 1000V in a virtual private cloud using Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Describe common network operations that the Cisco CSR 1000V supports.
- Explore programmability support on Cisco CSR 1000V, including APIs, shells, and data models.
- Introducing Cisco CSR Product Overview
- Preparing for Installation
- Installing Cisco CSR 1000V in VMware Elastic Sky X (ESXi) Environments
- Booting Cisco CSR 1000V and Accessing the Console
- Introducing Cisco CSR Product Overview Using Cisco IOS XE Software
- Managing Cisco CSR 1000V Licenses
- Upgrading the Cisco IOS XE Software
- Mapping Cisco CSR 1000V Network Interfaces to Virtual Machine Network Interfaces
- Using GRUB Mode (Bootstrap Program)
- Configuring Call Home for Cisco CSR 1000V
- Configuring Virtual CPU (vCPU) Distribution Across Data, Control, and Service Planes
- Troubleshooting Cisco CSR 1000V Virtual Machine Issues
- Rehosting the Cisco CSR 1000V License
- Supporting the Cisco CSR 1000V Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) Feature
- Deploying Cisco CSR 1000V in a Virtual Private Cloud
- Exploring Cisco CSR 1000V Operations
- Exploring Programmability on Cisco CSR 1000V
Dauer 4 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
Country: DEUS$ 3.500,-
- Cisco Learning Credits: 35 CLC
Sprache der Kursunterlagen: Englisch