Aruba Advanced ClearPass Troubleshooting & Solutions (AACTS) 20.41
This advanced level course is taught as a workshop. Participants will be led through a real-world design and implementation scenario encompassing all aspects of the ClearPass security product. This 5 day course will cover the design, implementation and troubleshooting of ClearPass solutions. The course is presented as a workshop, meaning that it is focused on student participation and hands-on labs to reinforce concepts, through design exercises and lab debriefs as well as planning and implementation of the design. This is not a course that relies on a step by step lab guide and you will be challenged to find creative solutions to the scenario and by the nature of this workshop you will master troubleshooting techniques in ClearPass.
Who should attend
The ideal candidate for this course is very familiar with ClearPass, Aruba Switches and Wireless products. Candidates should have worked with ClearPass or passed the Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) certification exam. Students should be looking to increase their ClearPass design, implementation and troubleshooting skills with this course.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The suggested prerequisites for this course are to attend the Aruba ClearPass Fundamentals (ACF) course or pass the Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) certification exam.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Design and implement a multi-server ClearPass cluster.
- Design, implement and troubleshoot a complex ClearPass installation.
- Integrate ClearPass with a variety of Network Access Devices from multiple vendors.
This Advanced Workshop covers all of the subjects and skills required to prepare for the Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert (ACCX) exam.
Multi – Server ClearPass Cluster Design
- Placement of servers in the physical environment
- High-availability concepts
- EAP/RADIUS and HTTPS Certificates document
Administrative Access Control
- TACACS + access for Network Devices
- Policy Manager Administrative Profiles
- ClearPass Guest Operator Profiles
Guest Network Access
- Web Page Design
- Advanced Self – Registration design
- Advanced Guest Access Services
- AirGroups Configuration
- Guest Device Registration
Secure Network Access
- Advanced Service Design
- Advanced Enforcement
- Authentication Source Configuration
Advanced ClearPass Modules
- Onboard and BYOD Deployment
- Endpoint Posture Design
- Advanced Profiler Configuration
Note: This course focuses on the ClearPass integration aspect of the design, students should already be familiar with basic switch configuration.
- Configuration of Multi-Service Ports
- OnConnect and SNMP Based Enforcement
- Downloadable Roles
- Dynamic Segmentation
Dauer 5 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
Country: DE3.250,- €
Sprache der Kursunterlagen: Englisch