A Professional Collaboration Engineer transforms business objectives into tangible configurations, policies, and security practices as they relate to users, content, and integrations. Collaboration Engineers leverage their understanding of their organization’s mail routing and identity management infrastructure to enable efficient and secure communication and data access. Operating with an engineering and solutions mindset, they use tools, programming languages, and APIs to automate workflows. They look for opportunities to educate end users and increase operational efficiency while advocating for G Suite and the Google toolset.
The Professional Collaboration Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Plan and implement G Suite authorization and access
- Manage user, resource, and Team Drive lifecycles
- Manage mail
- Control and configure G Suite services
- Configure and manage endpoint access
- Monitor organizational operations
- Advance G Suite adoption and collaboration
About this certification exam
- Length: 2 hours
- Languages: English
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ year G Suite administration experience.
Review the exam guide
View an outline of the topics that may appear on the exam and you are expected to know in order to demonstrate proficiency.