The Cisco Service Provider Mobility CDMA to LTE Specialist certification validates a Service Provider Network engineer's knowledge and skills required to understand technologies, components, architectures, and products that are found in Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) packet core networks, specifically in the migration to Long-Term Evolution (LTE) Evolved Packet Systems (EPS), including Evolved Packet Core (EPC) networks and radio access networks (RANs).
Recommended training for this certification
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Mobility CDMA Networks (SPCDMA)
- Implementing Cisco Service Provider Mobility LTE Networks (SPLTE)
Complete one of the following recertification options every two years:
- Re-take and pass all exams for each Specialist certification indicated on the specific certification page. Please note: this includes ALL exams whether refreshed or not.
- Pass a current CCIE or CCDE written exam
- Pass the current CCDE written exam, or current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect(CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review
Achieving or recertifying CCDE or any CCIE automatically extends your active Specialist certification(s) up to the point of expiration of the last certification achieved.