Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications
This course is intended for enterprise Java developers.
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD), completion of Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I (JB225), or experience writing enterprise applications using Java EE 6 specifications, frameworks, and APIs.
- Certificate of Expertise in Persistence, completion of JBoss Development: Persistence with Hibernate (JB297), or experience writing Java entities with JPA and Red Hat JBoss Hibernate.
- Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development, completion of Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421), or experience writing Camel routes in Java.
- Completion of Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment (JB437) or experience writing applications that use the JMS API.
- Completion of Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development (JB453), or experience writing applications that use caching frameworks and middleware.
- Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design, completion of !RH-JB427, or experience designing business processes using BPMN2.
- Certificate of Expertise in Business Rules, completion of Implementing Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB465), or experience writing business rules in a business rules language, preferably Drools.
The course is based on a case study. Several Red Hat Middleware products are utilized in the solution including Red Hat JBoss Data Grid, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite, Red Hat JBoss Fuse, and Red Hat JBoss A-MQ. The student will use Java™ EE 6, Java Persistence API (JPA), business processes, business rules, Camel routes, caching, and queuing in the integrations. Each step of the way, students participate in architectural discussions regarding the design, as they work toward a final solution. Students are expected to have prior knowledge and basic skills in the products utilized.
Course content summary
- Camel routes
- JMS queues
- OSGi deployment
- Data grid remote querying
- Business Central projects
- Business process development
- Business rules development
- JAX-RS and JAX-WS web services
- Java EE 6 topics: JPA, CDI, EJB, JSF
- Automated testing with JUnit, Arquillian, and Selenium
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)