Retail Demand Forecasting Introduction (Self-Study Course)
- Explain how Explain the role of demand forecasting in the retail planning process.
- Identify challenges to forecasting demand and how RDF provides solutions.
- Describe how RDF integrates with other Oracle Retail software applications.
- List the steps in the RDF business process flow.
- Navigate the RDF user interface.
- Describe the function of RDF optional components: CURVE and PROMOTE.
- Summarize the steps necessary to generate and review a sample demand forecast.
- Overview of Concepts
- Identify the market challenges that affect retail planning.
- Describe the role of demand forecasting in the retail planning process
- List the challenges to successful demand forecasting.
- Explain how RDF provides solutions to these challenges.
- Summarize the benefits to retail planning provided by RDF.
- RDF as a Retailing Solution
- What is Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting?
- Time-Series Forecasting
- Oracle Retail: Integrated Process Workflow
- Oracle Retail Integrated Solutions
- Overcoming Data Sparsity
- Selecting The Best Forecast Method
- Forecasting Overview
- Simplifying Forecast Analysis to Improve Accuracy
- Navigating the RDF User Interface
- Summarize the typical RDF user roles
- Describe the RDF User Login process
- Explain the concurrent log-in feature
- List the RDF Workbook Template Groups
- Optional Components: Curve® PROMOTE® and Grade®
- Describe the business function of the Curve module.
- List the Curve workbooks and worksheets.
- Describe the business function of the PROMOTE module.
- List the PROMOTE workbooks and worksheets.
- Describe the business function of the Grade module.
- List the Grade workbooks and worksheets.
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)