JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Employees and Jobs 9.0 (Self-Study Course)
- Common Foundation Rel 8.11
- Activate system and company options.
- Identify payroll system constants.
- Set up pay information
- Create employee records.
- Create automatic deposit instructions.
- Assign DBA instructions
- Set up Supplemental Data.
- Set up and modify employee history and turnover.
- Set up mail merge templates.
- Run point-in-time employee master reports.
- Identify system controls
- Employees and jobs Overview
- Identifying system integrations
- Describing general system setup
- Identifying system controls
- Identifying payroll system constant
- Setting up pay information
- Setting up pay grades
- Setting up pay grade steps
- Setting up pay rate tables
- Define job master information
- Entering job information
- Assigning job supplemental information
- Defining employee compensation
- Hiring employees
- Creating employee records one at a time
- Creating employee records using the quick hire method
- Setting up additional employee information
- Assigning DBA instructions
- Entering labor distribution instructions
- Setting up supplemental data
- Setting narrative data types
- Setting up code data types
- Revising employee information
- Revising employee information manually
- Revising employee information automatically
- Define employee history and turnover
- Setting up employee history and turnover
- Modifying employee history and turnover
- Create employee mail merge letters
- Running employee reports
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)