Oracle Application Server 10g Administration II (Self-Study Course)
- Technischer Berater
- Identify enhancements in Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Application Server Control to manage a customized and distributed environment.
- Identify the uses of Oracle Process Management and Notification Server (OPMN) in the OracleAS environment.
- Identify considerations for choosing the topology for a site.
- Identify considerations for using the Java topology.
- Identify considerations for using the Portal and Wireless topology.
- Identify considerations for using the Forms, Reports, and Discoverer topology.
- Identify considerations for using the integration topology.
- Identify considerations for implementing departmental topology.
- Identify features of the Enterprise Data Center topology.
- Identify considerations for implementing the development life cycle topology.
- Identify benefits of using failover clusters in high availability deployments.
- Identify the features of Identity Management replication for providing high availability.
- OracleAS Topologies and Deployments
- OEM AS Control Enhancements
- Java Toplogy
- Portal and Wireless Topology
- Forms, Reports and Discoverer Topology
- Integration Topology
- Departmental Topology
- Enterprise Data Center Topology
- OracleAS Installations and Upgrades
- Identity Management and Metadata Repository: Installation Steps
- Identity Management only with OCA: Installing
- Multiple Metadata Repositories: Installing
- Existing Oracle Database: Using
- Repository Creation Assistant: Using
- Database-Based Clusters and Identity Management: Using
- Database-Based Clusters and No Identity Management: Using
- Upgrade Process: An Overview
- High Availability Solutions
- High Availability: An Overview
- High Availability: End-to-End
- High Availability: Grid Computing
- Application Level High Availability
- Middle-Tier Level High Availability
- Infrastructure High Availability
- Infrastructure Availability: Clustering
- Infrastructure High Availability: IM
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)