Oracle Database 10g New Features for Administrators (Self-Study Course)
- Data Warehouse-Administrator
- Assist developers using Oracle Database 10g features in their applications
- Increase data availability through Oracle Database 10g features that offer improved point in time recovery
- Utilize database advisors to provide proactive database monitoring
- Implement improved manageability features to simplify database management
- Match goals of Oracle Database 10g manageability with the methods of achieving them
- Identify features of the Oracle Database 10g manageability strategy.
- Identify attributes of Grid computing.
- Identify new installation features of Oracle Database 10g.
- Identify features of transportable tablespaces (TTS).
- Identify functional architecture of Data Pump.
- Identify features of the Data Pump export and import utilities.
- Identify features of Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM).
- Identify features of Automatic Shared Memory Management (ASMM).
- Identify features of Automatic Workload Repository (AWR).
- Identify guidelines for gathering optimizer statistics.
- Identify features of Automatic SQL Tuning.
- Identify features of the flash backup and recovery strategy.
- Identify the features of guaranteed undo retention.
- Identify features of the SYSAUX tablespace.
- Identify features of Resource Manager in Oracle Database 10g.
- Identify options for creating a mapping between consumer groups and session attributes.
- Identify modifications to the DBMS_RESOURCE_MANAGER package in Oracle Database 10g.
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)