Installing and Configuring Windows 10
This course is intended for IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. Students who seek certification in the 70-697 Windows 10 Configuring exam will also benefit from this course. This course is also intended to provide skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians (EDSTs) who provide Tier 2 support to users who run Windows 10 desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium to large enterprise organizations.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- At least two years of experience in the IT field.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Client essentials; for example, working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8 and/or Windows 10.
- Basic understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the important new features of Windows 10.
- Install Windows 10.
- Configure a device running Windows 10.
- Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10 device.
- Manage storage in Windows 10.
- Manage folders and printers.
- Manage apps.
- Manage data security.
- Manage device security.
- Implement Windows 10 features to improve network security.
- Monitor and update Windows 10 devices.
- Restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10 devices.
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a Windows Server domain corporate environment. These skills include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems and apps, and configure local and remote network connectivity and storage. Students will also learn how to configure data security, device security, and network security, and maintain, update, and recover Windows 10.
E-Learning MOC on Demand
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)