Lombardi BPM Program Management (Self-paced)
This course is designed for project team members responsible for developing and managing implementation plans for a BPM project.
You should have:
- Basic project management knowledge
- Basic familiarity with Business Process Management (BPM) concepts
This 2-day self-paced course teaches best practices for Business Process Management (BPM) project leadership and answers common questions about managing BPM projects. You learn how to:
- Use Lombardis process playback method to achieve faster alignment between business need and the implemented solution, reducing delivery risk and increasing user acceptance
- Deliver projects faster, with greater predictability, using the Lombardi platform to define, implement, operate, and measure a process without the rework and handoffs inherent in traditional technology implementations
- Recognize the most frequently encountered obstacles for BPM projects and how to mitigate the associated risks
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)