IBM Cognos Framework Manager: Design Metadata Models (V10.1) SPVC
This intermediate course is for developers who design metadata models for use in IBM Cognos.
You should have:
- Knowledge of common industry standard data structures and design
- Experience with SQL
- Experience gathering requirements and analyzing data
- Completed IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Fundamentals (V10.1) or CBT equivalent
Minimum Requirements (for PC) to use SPVC
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7
- Firefox, including v3.6.6
- Internet Explorer, including v8
- browser settings include:
- Java Runtime Environment must be installed and enabled in the web browser
- Web browser Pop-up blocking mechanisms must be set to allow pop-ups from elearn.ihost.com
- Cookies must be enabled
- CITRIX, for the remote lab (instructions to install included with the SPVC)
This is the self paced training version of classroom course IBM Cognos Framework Manager: Design Metadata Models (V10.1). IBM Cognos Framework Manager: Design Metadata Models (V10.1) is a five-day, self paced course that provides you with introductory to advanced knowledge of metadata modeling concepts, and how to model metadata for predictable reporting and analysis results using Framework Manager. You will learn the full scope of the metadata modeling process, from initial project creation, to publishing of metadata to the Web, enabling end users to easily author reports and analyze data.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
E-Learning IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC)
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)